Air New Zealand Flights with Fares Quest US
Air New Zealand is that the national airline of Latest Island primarily based in Auckland and its hub airfield is found at Auckland airfield and Wellington International airfield. Air New Zealand operates several flights across the planet, Pacific Rim and therefore the United Kingdom. In 1999 Air New Zealand joined the Star Alliance, the world's largest international airline alliance. The Sky Alliance has 2 tiers of their reward program, Silver and Gold, with incentives together with upgrades and priority boarding. The Sky alliance currently has 27 members operative with a combined fleet of over 4,000 craft serving quite 1,000 airports.
Codeshare Agreements and Popular Routes
Star Alliance :
Star Alliance is that the leading international airline network, that has 27 member airlines. Star Alliance was based in 1997 with the 5 commencement airlines: Scandinavian Airlines, Thai Airways International, Air Canada, Lufthansa, and United Airlines. The alliance has adult significantly currently to airlines that fly to 1,321 airports and 193 countries, carrying 637 million passengers each year!
Air New Zealand also has a subsidiary airline called Air New Zealand Link who serves over 20 destinations on a fleet of 58 aircraft.
- Air New island Airlines Hub airfield - Auckland airfield:
Auckland airfield is the largest airfield in New Island and is that the hub airfield for Air New Zealand yet as Jetstar Airways and Virgin Australia. The airfield has 2 runways and might handle nearly 17 million passengers each year.
- Airlines that fly to and from Auckland airfield include :
- Air Chathams,
- Air China,
- Air Tahiti Nui,
- Air country,
- American Airlines,
- Cathay Pacific,
- Korean Air,
- Malaysia Airlines,
- LAN Airlines,
- Philippine Airlines,
- Sunair Aviation,
- Samoa Airways and
- Malaysia Airlines.
- Air New Zealand has codeshare agreements with many airlines including :
- Aerolineas Argentinas,
- Air Canada,
- Air China,
- Air India,
- Asiana Airlines,
- Air Rarotonga,
- All Nippon Airways,
- Singapore Airlines,
- Etihad Airways,
- South African Airways and many others.
- Air New Zealand destinations include :
- Buenos Aires,
- Gold Coast,
- Hong Kong,
- Los Angeles,
- Port Vila,
- Shanghai and many others.
- Air New Zealand currently operates an international long-haul fleet consisting of Boeing 777 family, Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner, and Boeing 767-300ER aircraft. Airbus A320 aircraft operate on routes to Australia and the Pacific Islands, and on domestic routes.
- New Zealand Fleet :
- Airbus A320-200
- Boeing 777-300ER
- Boeing 777-200ER
- Boeing 787-9
- Air New Zealand Airlines Popular Routes :
- London to Auckland
- London to Christchurch
- Wellington to Adelaide
- Sydney to Christchurch
- Auckland to Buenos Aires
- Wellington to Buenos Aires
Baggage Allowance :
Air New Zealand Baggage :
- Alternative Airlines customers are currently able to book further baggage at the time of buying their Air New Zealand flight.
Carry-on Baggage :
- The total of carry-on baggage on Air New Zealand is up to 46.5 inches (118cm).
- In the Economy category, the allowance is one carry-on bag and a little item like a skinny laptop or purse. The burden could be the most of 7kg.
- Premium Economy and Business Premier square measure allowed a pair of carry-on baggage together with one tiny item. These baggages are often up to 14kg in total, with one among the baggage advisement the most of 10kg.
Check In Air New Zealand Flights with Fares Quest US
Checked-in Baggage :
- Each rider will arrive at a bag that weighs up to 23kg (50Ib). You’ll additionally purchase a pre-paid further bag. Conclude additional concerning this with various Airlines. You’ll additionally pay excess charges at the landing field for checked-in baggage advisement up to 32kg.
- Sizes of checked-in baggage are often up to 158cm.
Air New Zealand on-line arrival :
- If you're trying to arrival on-line with Air New Zealand, you'll arrive on through the Air New Zealand web site or contact various Airlines who are happy to assist through the net arrival section.