KLM Flight Cancellation Policy +1-800-580-0142
KLM Flight Cancellation Policy
We all know that unpredicted situations or calamities can occur at any time and to anyone. In that case, cancelling your flight ticket or making changes to your schedule is the only way out there. However, if you are flying with KLM Airlines, then you should not worry about anything as KLM 24 hour cancellation policy is quite convenient and flexible. This is one of the reasons why you can even cancel a KLM ticket after check-in. However, for that, you will need to pay a KLM cancellation fee. KLM Airlines Free Cancellation
Call Now +1-800-580-0142
KLM Airlines Cancellation Policy Due to COVID-19
Flights with a departure date by December 31, 2021, can be changed or canceled without a fee. You can change your travel dates or request a travel voucher that can be used within 1 year. Changes can be done online in theMy Tripssection of the website. Flights that depart after January 1, 2022, can be changed without a fee, but refunds aren’t available. To read KLM’s full policy regarding COVID-19,click here.
24-Hour KLM Flight Cancellation Policy
As per the KLM 24-hour cancellation policy, you can cancel a KLM flight within 24 hours of the booking it. If you choose to cancel the ticket within 24 hours, the airline will provide you with a full refund without any additional charges. This KLM free cancellation 24 hour policy applies on all fare types and all domestic and international flights. However, the airline reserves the right to change its 24-hour cancellation policy at any time and without giving any prior notification. Therefore, you should connect with us to know more about the latest KLM policies.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Cancellation Process
The airline provides its passengers with numerous methods to cancel their reservations with great ease. So, continue reading to learn more about the same.
- Visit the KLM airlines official site.
- On the homepage, you will see the tab saying “MY TRIP”. Click on it.
- To retrieve your flight bookings details, you can log in to your FLYING BLUE account or simply use the BOOKING CODE.
- If you choose the BOOKING CODE option, then you will need to provide the family name with the code.
- And after this, you will need to log in.
- Once you logged in, you will be redirected to a new page – MANAGE BOOKING –containing several options.
- Here, you will need to choose the ‘CANCEL’ option to cancel your KLM ticket.
- Now, several instructions will appear on the screen.
Cautiously read them to avoid issues later and follow the same to complete the KLM cancellation process for your KLM Airlines bookings
KLM Airlines Cancellation Policy – FAQs
How much is the cost to cancel a KLM Airlines flight?
- KLM Airlines allows free cancellation and full refund if customer cancel his/her ticket within 24 hrs of booking.
- Non-refundable Ticket: If you have booked non-refundable flights, then no part of the fare or charges will be refundable.
- Refundable: A refundable flight ticket can be cancelled without paying any extra cancellation charges.
- The cancellation fee depends upon the type of booking done with KLM Airlines. The cancellation fees ranges between $100 - $400 depending upon the fare
How to Contact KLM customer support for offline flight cancellation?
To cancel your booking offline, you need to call on the Customer service number +1-800-580-0142, it is available 24 x 7. A travel expert will be assigned to you, provide your booking code and last name. He will help you out in the cancellation process on your behalf.
How to request a refund from KLM Airlines online?
- Visit KLM Airlines official site.
- Now choose the option of “My Trip”
- On the new page, enter your booking reference number and surname.
- Now choose the option of “search flight.”
- You’ll come across your booking.
- Open your booking, and click on the option of “flight change or cancellation.”
- Now select the option of “Cancel flight.”
- That is done. You will get the information on email if your flight is refundable or not